Across our business, Amaze Gems observes the highest ethical standards. We insist our business partners do the same. This extends to our gold sourcing. The issue of responsible mining is an important one and deserves our attention. We will:
- Work to ensure that our gold and metals come from suppliers that meet the highest human rights, social, and environmental criteria.
- Engage suppliers to influence the sourcing of gold products.
- Research mining, refinement, and manufacturing practices of gold that moves through the supply chain.
- Give preference to suppliers that source gold from mines that observe high standards of environmental stewardship.
- In concert with our suppliers, commit to increased gold sourcing from recycled and secondary sources.
- Measure and establish benchmarks with a goal of continuous improvement.
Amaze Gems views its policy on responsible mining as an evolving standard. It commits to continuously review our position with the goal of expanding it over time to have the broadest possible impact.